All prices are displayed in USD and are booked on per person on twin sharing. Prices are inclusive of taxes that apply as at the date of publishing, which are subject to change without prior notice. If we have to change any part of your booking for reasons beyond our control, for example, if a hotelier overbooks hotel accommodation, we will notify you.
- As specified on each program.
Tour price includes:
- Twin sharing accommodation in hotel, state guest houses/ jungle lodge / tented camp as applicable to program.
- Transportation as listed in the itinerary by jeep/ mini van/ deluxe coach/ car with guide as per the itinerary.
- Tented accommodation, meals (Veg & Non Veg), and complete Camping and kitchen equipment while on trek. It is recommended that clients bring their own sleeping bags.
- Train fare by IIIrd AC Sleeper class / AC Chair car as applicable to itinerary.
- Normal gratuities to the porters, hotel staff and local guides.
- Services of Shikhar Travels / local English speaking guide / escort.
- Camping fee are charged by respective state/regions.
- Monument Fees.
- Services of experienced and well trained English speaking Tour Escort and Mountain Guides.
- All currently applicable taxes (subject to change).
Tour Price does not includes:
- International or domestic air fare or airport tax.
- Additional tours and sightseeing or stay which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Insurance of person / luggage.
- Fixes Departure Tours are subject to operate minimum 2 People travel together.
Extra Hotel Night at the following arrival cities are available only when booked and paid in advance of your departure from your respective home town. Rates as mentioned below:
Superior Hotels (On twin Sharing) Single Occupancy Includes
Delhi: USD 93 Per Person USD 180 Bed and Breakfast + Taxes
Cochin: USD 60 Per Person USD 110 Bed and Breakfast + Taxes
Calcutta: USD 80 Per Person USD 155 Bed and Breakfast + Taxes
A deposit of $ 200 per person or 15% of the total holiday cost, whichever is greater is required with each booking. Bookings made 8 weeks or less prior to the commencement date of the holiday require full payment at the time of booking. A further deposit may be required by the hotel, tour operator, cruise line or other principal. This will be advised at the time your booking is made. Failure to pay the deposit by the due date will lead to cancellation of your booking.
Changes of Hotels:
If for any reason the hotel(s) nominated herein is/are unavailable, an alternative will be sought/offered. If, after confirmation, the hotel becomes unavailable, you will be assigned to a hotel of similar or superior standard.
Travel Insurance is strongly recommended to cover you against loss of deposit or final monies paid, because of unavoidable cancellation due to illness or other causes, personal baggage loss, medical expenses etc.
Should you have any special requests, such as specific rooms, seats, or meals on flights, please ensure that details of these are passed on at the time of booking. Please note that whilst all requests are passed on to the supplier, these are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Mode of Payment:
We accept payments through following modes:
- Cash / traveler’s Cheque
- Credit card - Visa/Master / Amex / Diners
- Online payment through payment gateway system at www.shikhar.com/direct_pay.asp
- Through telex transfer directly to us "Shikhar Travels (India) Pvt. Ltd". Bank Account No. 0451084224, CitiBank, Jeevan Bharti Bldg, Connaught Place, New Delhi - 110001, INDIA. (SWIFT Code - CITIINBX)
Note: Priced quoted do not include credit card processing charges, bank transfer charges, as these may vary depending on payment method chosen.
- Notice of cancellation must be made in writing in the name of Shikhar Travels (India) Pvt. Ltd. Upon receipt of confirmation of booking, there will be a cancellation fee of USD 100/- per person or any advance fee paid to any of the suppliers.
- For cancellation made 4 weeks prior to the scheduled departure, there will be a cancellation fee of 50% of the invoice. For cancellation made within 4 weeks of scheduled departure, there will be cancellation charge of 100% of the invoice.
Unused Services & Refund:
- No refund will be made for any unused services or other arrangements due to any changes in schedule made by passenger while traveling. However, in certain cases, the refund will be considered as per the policy of the carrier/ hotel/ tour company / or other suppliers used for providing services.
- Refund request must be made within 2 weeks of the completion of the trip.
- If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither Shikhar Travels (I) Pvt. Ltd. nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
Responsibility, Liability, Extra Cost, Prices and Brochure Accuracy - Changes and Errors:
- All the packages are sold under the business management of Shikhar Travels (I) Pvt. Ltd. and they are in no way to be considered as the principal or operator of the subject services. The right is reserved to cancel or alter any package as conditions require. Neither Shikhar Travels (I) Pvt. Ltd. nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses due to loss, delay or damage caused by accident, illness, bad weather, strikes / riots, road block etc.
- The rates are current at the time of printing and subject to change without notice. Shikhar Travels (I) Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for any expenses due to delays or cancellation of transportation in these packages.
- Please note the holiday information in this brochure and our published prices might have changed by the time you come to book your holiday. Whilst every effort is made to ensure accuracy of the brochure at the time of printing, regrettably errors do occasionally occur, and Government taxes alter. Internal air schedules, fare and routes alter during the year and some are withdrawn at short notice. We endeavor to make suitable alternative arrangements to cause the least disruption to the itinerary, but some changes may cause larger alterations. You must therefore ensure you check all details of your chosen holiday (including the price) with us (directly or through your travel agent) at the time of booking.